Sunday 14 November 2010

The Widow on the cliff

There’s no use in waiting.
No use in calling because you’re already missing.
I know you’ve said too much I’ve already drank so much what could I ask of you?
This could be a robbery.
This could be me shooting you point blank range so that you like the taste of what I have or this might be a set up!
I’m still missing you’re still smiling I won’t screw you in the ground ‘cause your just like me.
I’d like to think we can never find our way home why does it feel this wrong?
Have you ever been stolen, even if just for awhile?
Surely the answer hasn’t been under our noses ALL this time?
I jumped out of time and to my displeasure I got to look inside to the outside how ever much sense that makes. Imagine a better place…you’re already there and you didn’t even know it.

No comments: