Sunday 15 July 2012


The power Cut song.  

I am a man of two faces. I am a Man on two quests. I am in a place that could be…divine.
A person isn’t all they could be until they see the light. 
He tried with all his might to conquer sight. 
Dear friend I’m on the mend by God I’m on the mend.
The music carries over the moon…the power is back on.
Reign in the Sopranos we’ve found a winner. It was found in a dusty part of town. Alone yet going full throttle. An engine was heard in the distance.

To be honest…to be exclusive, I’ll call it quits. On the outside a decision was made and executed. On the inside a plaster was put over the wound.

The boy opened the book and his life began. Laugh out loud or just speak your mind. The embattled President put the gun down and picked up the phone it turned out to be a good day to do something right.