Monday 16 July 2012

Extended Hand



Come in to think about it. That can be your brain tease.
I always gave my love to something else.
I know that there is always something else for us to do,
always for them to get better at being them.

We must never let them leave us alone.
I have power at my command.
I have the world at my feet.
Where am I?

We are the future beings of Earth and I thought I had won.
Our children will have to learn from our mistakes.
They will have power at their command. They will have the world at their feet...and one question remains,
“Have we done enough for them?”

They are pretty ugly in their minds because The Master plan never materialized. they are still sitting on the fence watching the action unfold without even batting an eye lid. She let herself down...she found God. It was the only alternative. She still needs a boost, though I feel she has been lifted by natural forces she will always be a friend. It’s still far.

Now it is a crowd of unknowns.
They’ll never leave because there is always something new and wonderful to hold on to.
It’s so wonderful it will have to wait until tomorrow night.

No comments: