Saturday 16 August 2014

Foot Note

He wrote down two conflicting accounts of Life. He had two conflicting ideas of how Life should be.He had two conflicting personalities, some times. One wanted Love and to spread peace of mind. The other wanted to fight the world for all it’s worth. Be drunk and pee in public. It’s only with a rebirth that we will know if Jackal has won and Hyde loses with a sly smile on his face,

His pen meandered the rivers and Mountains of the complaisant mind. Pick and choose only you have everything to lose. I’m no better. I've known a man hater. Life is full of us and all we have to do is create our own Reality.

Joy cometh foreword and I’ll go along for the ride. I'll take my time, maybe i'll choose a side and watch everyone else react to one another while I have a cigarette. Maybe I will become someone else and reap the consequences where ever they take you. Don’t go too slow. Here we go. How is your Mojo, bro? Go with the flow. Please don’t go down town to where people lose their soul. There is a goal, straight ahead.