Tuesday 5 August 2014

True Perfect 26-3-08

I dreamt of you last night. We were in an endless hug telling each other that we would never leave each others sides. It was only a dream yet when I awoke I wanted to cry myself back to sleep so I could be back in your love.
My dream of you is a success story, a memory, a never ending trail to you and your bliss.
You are my best remedy and I’m your best friend, talking heads think alike don’t you think?

Come away feeling Irie,
Come away so that you will return,
Come along for the ride. Let’s repatriate to somewhere new,
Don’t worry about packing everything comes to those who wait…I guess I was always the impatient one.

Don’t be sad don’t be blue Einstein was human too. There will be no sympathy for The wicked writing evil so lets us not be the deaf leading the blind to slaughter because you, my dear friend, are worth more than that.