Sunday 5 July 2009

Crossword answer

Without magic we don’t stand a chance. We all need a form of magic.
We’ve all had a part in Deaths’ pantomime whose consequences are far from our hands
But we won’t leave anyone behind just yet.
You owe me nothing- I could owe you what I don’t have would it be a blessing if that were true? I’m not sure yet I have to go forward without a trail of red and black cans marking my every step.
Cartoons are the reality of TV…Thank you Mrs. B. Your life changed mine. Although in two years Mrs. Palmer has seen better days…and mornings too. I always know that Love is a God send.
You were right about most things and unfort. The wedding didn’t happen; you still have two loving children too.
Lightning crashes no one moves it’s only a time to remember. Remember what you have done as someone will love you for it later. Tell them how it is tell them even if they don’t give a damn.
Now you get it you are happier than before so give yourself a pat on the back and your children a kiss. Now we’re both feeling like magic.

No comments: