Saturday 11 July 2009

Rain Man

Rain Man

‘There is life or say All the fish’. Knocked myself out just to think you were enjoying yourself. Would I talk to you in a normal way to get high….naturally? Falling still thought about my first encounter I was always there for someone else was I sure?
Somehow I will…have to close my curtains or just open my door because it may or may not rain although I’d love to spend a day with the girl that will be loved.
Now I can see! If I turned around I’d need to know the meaning of love between two consenting adults is worth the effort I’d have to walk up a hill just to know the hill was, the foot of a mountain. I can see clearly now that the rain has gone the trouble is that it hasn’t rained for months past a year now. The land is parched if not burnt. All we need is the miracle called Water. You need to find me before I throw my time away without me checking you out. It would be nice to live in Nice and to know that there was a woman who feels like me maybe even twisted, loving, slightly abused or simply just ordinary. (And like Lucy because she has tried more than me she will always be beautiful.)

Hello…I just woke up to let you know I’m waiting for you at the next full stop.

This is our life and I have shared it with so many people. I’m not ashamed. I am human.
We are not a mistake…

No comments: