Thursday 16 July 2009

Looking Glass Problem Solver

Look at me, and all this time I’ve been begging for something I don’t deserve.
Looking through this optical nerve. This wasted taste,
I’ve been waiting for, full of pride for, the good deeds fulfilled and not forgotten.

Just so you know…This time the mistakes have been remembered, old quams resolved, very awkward disputes solved-so I guess that should be make it alright.
By now the storm has subsided, for awhile. There are still lots of things I want to tell you. More places I want to show you so I’ll throw it in their direction, blinded and still learning don’t worry you’ll see.

I have a picture of you in my mind.
I have hope for you in my heart yet I am running on the edge of time looking for a final frontier with nothing to throw.

Family will always be important. I meant to say that.
I meant to say my selfish tendencies were never intentional. Where’s a megaphone when you need it? Where is the moment that is good enough to say something very awkward?
I won’t leave you like this. Thank you, for not shouting when you whispered.
I’ll tell a lie when I was asked about the truth so that you will be safe

I can’t think of where to put it why did I buy it?
Come in to think about it
Come away feeling satisfied
Come again.

There is no use in delaying the inevitable so I will sell what is of no use to me
And keep my treasures close to my heart.
You must, for what ever reason let it be your own description.

No comments: