Saturday 4 July 2009

Through water

In a large arena I don’t want to play any more.
It will be my own revolt and my very own downfall from grace.
Nothing mentioned was anything gained? Words just aren’t enough.
Those people are lucky, they have someone.
Anytime of day or night, anytime is o.k.
Anytime with you would be good.

Looking at you is like looking through water at something beautiful.
Back then this pool was suicidal. An independence that I had,
It turned into a daring craving with The Smiling people of youth.
If I love life why do I feel so vivid when my life is great?

I need help and the girl in my head never existed.
It is tragic news. I only ever loved her till the end up on our cloud.
Far, far away where it was safe.
Now that I have been exposed with out my ‘willy’ (penis) showing it might be safe to break down and tell no more lies.

You know that I might die of a broken heart because I could never find her but I know word gets around. So that can be my dream…”you silly dreamer.”

Didn’t anyone say that looking at you is like giving into your touch when they see you? You are a star beneath the water!

No comments: