Saturday 4 July 2009

Will be there soon

The sun has risen again where is this war that I am fighting?
I’m not lost just can’t find my way through this formidable frontier.
As I’m still dreaming of night time bliss and the fantastic glory in the morning too
I’ll be there soon.

Sooner perhaps later I’ll crawl to your door and come to a compromise to go to bed with her. Then in the morning get out of your bed. I’m in the pouring rain outside of my brain looking for a saviour within so now I’ve come to a conclusion of sorts. Single is how I’ve always been. Right now it all looks simple maybe slightly off the tracks. I think you’ve been that side before. Could you help someone else to get to know you just a little bit more?
Because then love…will be there soon.

Now and again and maybe later there will be a news FLaSH. There is no more to add nothing to take away so I will be part of the puzzle. If you keep on hitting your head against a wall you won’t knock it down by free spirit alone duh!
I’ll put it in an envelope and post it.
It will be there soon.

No comments: