Thursday 16 July 2009

The End

I’ve come along way can’t even see if I came the right way. I searched a million miles in my friends back yard, counted a hundred times with my ten fingers and then walked into a door. They thought I was crazy. I thought I was at b n’ b, I was only lost listening to my old tune. Now at The End I have stepped off my live wire scored a few brownie points with my self as well. I could say something to the person who wants to shout I wonder if they’d listen to me if I were normal in a freaks world full of sane people.
The End is like having a SUPER POWER and not being able to use it to save yourself. I’ve seen your pain I’ve staggered to your door and now it looks like we’re sitting together looking at The End. It doesn’t matter anymore. I don’t mind, if I don’t have a mind I might actually learn something.
This has to be The End! Do you want to have to make your mind up?
Do you like who you are? This is independence… The End

No comments: